Custom Search

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Star Wars: The Old Republic - That's a Wrap!

I would like to take this time to thank you all for reading my week long preview of Star Wars: The Old Republic. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did putting it together. This blog doesn't end here though! Every Friday, I will be posting either a game review or an indie spotlight. Also, starting tomorrow, I will be posting the beginning of my first game playthrough. What's the game you might ask? Let's keep with the Star Wars theme for now and start with Star Wars: Republic Commando. If you have enjoyed what you've seen here so far, be sure to Like this blog on Facebook or follow it on Twitter! I look forward to seeing you all as we move forward at SilverStar's Creative Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment